It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 am Advanced search

Attack troops on the way to your city

Share your ideas and improvements

Attack troops on the way to your city

Postby StaceyMyers » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Okay, I am in an alliance and some troops came from Europe to attack me. Why can't everyone in my alliance attack those troops OR defend my city?
StaceyMyers

Re: Attack troops on the way to your city

Postby Itzu » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Thing is, they can defend your city.

Just have a high level embassy, open it for your alliance, have your alliance garrison troops.

Also, build your own troops, and voila.

You can now defend your city.

And why should you be able to attack incoming troops ON THE WAY to your city?

If anything if the force is greater than yours, you will be wiped out because you are not in the defended area of your city with your shield, etc.
Itzu

Postby StaceyMyers » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 am

There are NO defenses in the ENTIRE game. Look around the world and do the math. Defensive troops earn no money so are useless. There are troops in Embassy's for 1 reason, money.

I dont think you are being honest with your reply. I think you are only posting and argument.

So, what you are saying, is you see a large force approaching you on radar and you would just sit there? You dont even have the OPTION to attack them?

Oh, and show me a city with a defense in it that does not earn money. We both know it does not happen.
StaceyMyers

Postby poirazisd » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 pm

I agree that there should be an option (for those close enough) to join either the attacker or the defender...

Embassies should generate more commerce the smaller the protected city is and the further away...
poirazisd

Postby criticalfail » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Embassies should always give a income buff regardless of the any other parameters. Just having a bunch of troops not present is a constant waste of resources. Shouldnt matter who you defend. Should be a fixed bonus.

Would help to make this game more alliance friendly. IF there is always a gain in helping your buddies more people would help their buddies.
criticalfail

Postby Delmer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 pm

There are NO defenses in the ENTIRE game. Look around the world and do the math. Defensive troops earn no money so are useless

:lol:

80-90% of my troops are defensive, but maybe I don't know what I'm doing...

You prefer to attack attacking troops to avoid attack? :mrgreen:

Constantly producing offensive troops to crash them on defending shields is a kind of strategy, but not very sophisticated.
To farm abandoned cities both types are useful.
Delmer

Return to Game Suggestions