It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:41 am Advanced search

Attacks on cities

Share your ideas and improvements

Attacks on cities

Postby Genma196 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Right now when your city is attacked, it goes into the production queue the same as if you were building units or constructing a building. So for example if you have an attack arriving in 15 minutes but you have a building finishing in 14 minutes, you only see the red attack notification for a 1 minute window (unless you are looking directly at your queue to see the attack). While you are online, it should be immediately apparent when a city is being attacked.

The red attack notification should stand out more. If it is going to be a part of the queue, the red notice should always be on top regardless of what is finishing next.
Genma196

Re: Attacks on cities

Postby freemasons » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I sent them this suggestion quite a while ago. Right now, the only way I know when im being attacked is when I receive an email. Showing the attack in the queue without priority is pointless. This is a major fix that needs to be done.
freemasons

Re: Attacks on cities

Postby criticalfail » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Really important notifications should pop up on the main screen / map screen. People should be able to set what they consider important notifications.

By default attacks should always generate a pop-up window.

Pop-Ups could occur on:
Building constructed
No more buildings in queue
Attack incoming
Research completed
and so on...
criticalfail

Return to Game Suggestions