It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:29 pm Advanced search

Multiple accounts

Anything game related.

Multiple accounts

Postby bumbasaur » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:23 pm

I'd like to raise a discussion about multiple accounts.
I'm interested to know how you will deal with the problem of people creating multiple accounts and feeding their main account with them.
Other games have battled against this by for example restricting accounts to ips, when you have a problem if you got family relatives playing the game with the same wlan for example. Another "good" way was that they restricted that the same ip couldn't collaborate with each other and this was done by checking their transactions.
Also i'm interested to know what happens to all those under 200 population cities of new people that are clearly not going back to the game.
bumbasaur

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby Ironpaw » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

To follow up with this, I think I have found a person playing with multiple accounts, who would I report that too, and how?

Thanks much
Ironpaw

Re: Multiple accounts

Postby jockewissing » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 am

Hey, regarding multis we have a few different solutions to detect them, however no automatic block will be enforced at this time. We understand if some players felt eagered to try out all the races and thier differences, however in RENATIONS you should play fair. We will adress those with multis and ask them to pick one to play. The other will be erased

Regarding inactive cities, we are planning to fix this very soon. As of now they are messing with the balancing of the game since it's fairly easy to get hold of resoures.Server move is priority 1, inactive cities are priority 2. We have a few ideas how to handle these cities and you should expect to see more of the air pirates...
jockewissing

Return to General