It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 am Advanced search

Beginner's protection

In need of assistance? Ask other players for help.

Beginner's protection

Postby penjuin3 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 pm

At what point does it turn off? :D? Also: First post! Lolol! |:3
penjuin3

Re: Beginner's protection

Postby rikardw » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am

It is currently set at 48hours.

Woo! second post!
rikardw

Postby bashem » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

its too short, already getting attacked by someone with 2k pts and still haven't learned a lot of stuff..
bashem

Postby criticalfail » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 am

Agree. Logged in today after being away from Friday. Started my account earlier this week. Had 36 attacks and getting constantly attacked all the time. I never have any resources to build anything.

The game gets kind of pointless when you don't have ANY chance to get back on track. Building troops is pointless since they just get killed. And if I try to gather resources to build for example a Cantina they are gone before I have a chance to build it.

Either the newbie protection need to be improved. Make it based on what certain prerequisites instead of time. (for example when you build your second city or when you attain a certain population, or if either of the these criteria is reached)

Or you could have some form of vault facility that prevents a set amount of resources from being looted. Whatever amount you would need to continue to develop your nation.

New players need to have a chance to enjoy the game.
criticalfail

Postby rikardw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah, we'll probably add some kind of extra protection if you get attacked to much.
I can add 24h protection to accounts that are getting farmed. Just send an email to renations@pikaiagames.com, with your account details. (yeah, and I will not add protection to accounts who are not getting farmed :))

You should also send ceasefire requests to those who attack you. I'm sure most people will respect that.
Also be sure to build and upgrade your cache building.

/ Rikard
rikardw

Return to Help and Questions